PPC Campaign Audit
Ensure your paid marketing passes our key tests and delivers a better ROI
Google AdWords account audit service
We don't use automated account audits. We manually check your AdWords account's efficiency. We measure your campaign performance in four main sections and we highlight areas where you can optimise your account, reduce spend and increase ROI.
Our audits cover your campaign structure, budget allocation, keyword selection including negative keywords, search match type, ad position, copy, quality score and other factors.
Our in-depth audit is presented to you as a hand-compiled document, broken down into easy to understand, actionable sections highlighting your key issues and our recommendations.
“It’s great working with Ben at The Content Works, he’s obviously very knowledgeable but able to explain in non-technical terms we can understand. He was able to outline realistic time frames and set expectations so we knew what was going to happen and what we would achieve within our budget.”
Mark Chandler – Managing Director, Vale Furnishers
Common AdWords account management questions
Our audits aim to give you a crystal clear picture of what your account is set up to do and where it can be improved. Common questions that our audit answers are:
- How much of my advertising budget is being wasted on irrelevant keywords?
- I don't always see my ad when I search for keywords I'm bidding on, why is this?
- I have outsourced my AdWords to an agency but I want to know whether they are running it properly
- Is my account targeting too large a geographical area?
- Can I improve my quality score and will this reduce my cost-per-click?