Optimise the structure and content of your website to improve your positions in search engines and drive more meaningful traffic
What is On Page SEO?
On-page SEO is the process of ensuring your website is easy for search engines to understand in order to improve your rankings for popular keywords in your sector.
There is no one-size-fits-all approach to SEO as there are many variables involved in the process, including how much content you have on the site, how well optimised it is, whether you're cannibalising your own content, technical setup and your internal linking structure.
What does On Page SEO involve?
1. We start by benchmarking each client's website:
- We carry out a full technical audit of the site
- We then check all the keywords you're ranking for and show you where you're ranking
- We analyse your top competitors to understand the keywords and phrases they're targeting
- We then work with you to pick your priority keywords and form an agreed strategy on how we'll target them
2. We'll then optimise your website's content:
- Fixing dead links and redirect chains
- Optimising all titles and meta descriptions
- Modifying your site's core code to improve load speed times
- Merging content where appropriate
- Publishing new content where appropriate to address any content gaps
- Improving your internal linking structure
3. We monitor your priority keywords and send you a monthly report to show your ranking progress.
It takes time to run a successful SEO campaign, with most campaigns showing meaningful results in 6-months. We have a solid track record of helping our clients to improve their website's crawl efficiency, clean up their content and use SEO best-practice to boost their rankings and drive motivated visitors from search engines.
“It’s great working with Ben at The Content Works, he’s obviously very knowledgeable but able to explain in non-technical terms we can understand. He was able to outline realistic time frames and set expectations so we knew what was going to happen and what we would achieve within our budget.”
Mark Chandler – Managing Director, Vale Furnishers
Our On-Page Optimisation Service gets results
We believe in the measure twice, cut once approach. Search engine optimisation doesn't show results overnight but with the right strategy, patience and belief in the shared goals, we've helped lots of clients boost their rankings in search engines and drive more engaged visitors to their websites.
If you think we've got what you're looking for, don't hesitate to get in touch.