The Content Works is a digital agency that specialises in website audits. We find and fix our client’s website issues, improving their organic traffic and increasing conversions. Based in Parsons Green, South West London, we’re a small but growing team. We're passionate about our client's businesses and share their drive to succeed. Our expanding client list is broad and varied but the majority of our clients are successful bricks and mortar businesses applying their attention-to-detail and high expectations to their digital strategy.
This full-time role for a Technical SEO Specialist is at the heart of what we do. You'll be carrying out technical audits of our client's websites, checking well over 100 technical aspects and factoring their influence on the client's site. You will work closely with the Account Manager to understand the history of the client's site and the direction they're taking it in. You'll sift through complex data but produce clear and concise reports for the Account Manager to compile and relay to each client. This role requires a sharp technical brain, a keen eye for detail and an ability to cut through white noise.
Technical SEO Specialists will:
- Discuss briefs with the Account Manager and agree time frames.
- Carry out technical audits of client websites.
- Manage audits to ensure deadlines are met.
- constantly look for ways to improve our audit coverage.
Skills & experience required:
- 1-2 year’s agency experience working as an SEO or Developer.
- Willingness to learn, highly motivated & dynamic.
- Very well organised and not afraid to suggest better or more efficient ways of auditing.
- A strong analytical mind.
- Comfortable configuring WordPress & Magento platforms.
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, Moz, SEMRush and complex Excel formulas.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a short email telling us what you're best at and what you're worst at to email@example.com. Use the job role as the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.