The Content Works is a digital agency that specialises in website audits. We find and fix our client’s website issues, improving their organic traffic and increasing conversions. Based in Parsons Green, South West London, we’re a small but growing team. We're passionate about our client's businesses and share their drive to succeed. Our expanding client list is broad and varied but the majority of our clients are successful bricks and mortar businesses applying their attention-to-detail and high expectations to their digital strategy.
We have a full-time role for an enthusiastic, well organised, confident team player. As Account Manager you’ll be our client’s first port of call, responsible for managing their experience with The Content Works from start to finish. You will work closely with the team to bring together the elements of each client’s audit and deliver it to our clients professionally and on-time. This role requires great organisation and a keen eye for detail, whilst you’ll also be confident on the phone and in meetings.
Account Managers will:
- Discuss briefs with clients and produce quotes & proposals.
- Regularly update clients and report on activity.
- Project manage audits to ensure deadlines are met.
- Building key relationships on the phone and email.
- Run internal and client meetings to plan activity.
Skills & experience required:
- Either educated to degree level or 1-2 year’s agency experience working within account management, client services or digital.
- Willingness to learn, highly motivated & dynamic.
- Very well organised and not afraid to suggest better or more efficient ways of project managing.
- A strong analytical mind and excellent writing skills.
- You will also need to be a good communicator, and be comfortable meeting clients face to face as well as liaising with them on the phone.
- Be passionate about marketing and digital.
Experience of any of the below is an advantage:
- Background in SEO or PPC.
- Experience with common platforms like WordPress & Magento.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, Moz, SEMRush, AHREFs, RankTracker and other industry-standard software.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a short email telling us what you're best at and what you're worst at to email@example.com. Use the job role as the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.